Sunday, February 19, 2012

Maximise...

I have to admit, this is my first 'serious' maxi skirt. (I mean the white gypsy skirt i had when i was 15 doesn't count.) Lets say 2 years ago i would have never even thought of getting one as they are quite impractical( ..like tripping over about 10 times a day, getting stuck in your bikes wheels etc.-the joy of living in Amsterdam :D). But this one here, i couldn't just say no. I really had a "Confessions of a Shopaholic" moment there! Maxi lengths really add variety to your wardrobe, stand out  and on top of everything, allot of fun to wear. Just try not to break your bones! x




Photography Marcin Knobloch
Wardrobe secrets:
Maxi skirt -River Island
Leather jacket -Market

2 comments:

  1. hi beautiful!
    Thanks for your comment and tweet about my look!
    Wish to follow you. I feel energy in your personality and style.
    Why you don't update this blog? Maybe you have the new one? Let me now!

    Nina
    http://www.ninathecat.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maxi skirts really aren't all that practical but you can't deny how much fun they are to twirl around in and how feminine and elegant they make you feel as well :)

    http://anni-dot-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete